SiteFinder is the primary economic development tool utilized by the AdvanceCT team, statewide elected officials, municipal and regional stakeholders, global site selection consultants, and commercial investment prospects evaluating Connecticut as a solution for their business needs. More than your standard commercial real estate property search engine, SiteFinder serves as an economic development based information exchange that informs our state commercial real estate professionals of the prospective end-users we are engaged with, in addition to serving as a mechanism for brokers to communicate client needs with one and all.
Partner with us and leverage SiteFinder to promote available properties in your community.
Member benefits include:
- Ability to add/edit an unlimited number of municipally-owned properties;
- Can list up to five privately-owned properties;
- Real-time access to new property listings added on a daily basis, as well as updated property listings;
- Access to Active Needs database where you can search the needs of other SiteFinder members, as well as of companies looking for commercial real estate solutions in Connecticut;
- Receive Broker Alerts for urgent needs and other communication
Use the form to register for a free CT SiteFinder Municipal Membership.
Municipal Local Edition
As a member, you can add a Local Edition of CT SiteFinder as a search engine to showcase your community’s available commercial real estate. For an annual subscription fee of $450, we will provide a customized code that can be embedded within an iframe on the municipal website, and it will only return properties listed in your community. The property information is already populated by the commercial real estate brokers and SiteFinder members - so the Local Edition site requires no maintenance.