Connecticut Has a Supportive Aerospace & Defense Ecosystem
“We really analyzed other countries as well as other regions of the U.S.. We found the workforce we have here is second to none. And then our peers. We have a really strong supply chain of manufacturers in Connecticut, over 4,000 of manufacturers that are really very cooperative with one another. It’s just really unique. You don’t see that anywhere else in the world.”
- Chris DiPentima, CEO Pegasus Manufacturing
Connecticut has programs designed to support growth within the aerospace and defense industries.
- Compete for and win federal/state/local government contracts.
- Access technical solutions and workforce strategies.
- Find practical advice and business tools to expand in global markets.
- Apply for up to $50,000 for the purchase of equipment and expertise.
- Participate in the annual Aerospace Alley Tradeshow.
- Accumulated Tax Credit Expansion Program
- Machinery and Equipment Tax Credit
- Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment Tax Exemption
- Manufacturing Reinvestment Account (MRA) Program
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- Sales & Use Tax Exemption
Cultivate Talent/Find Jobs
Tap into all the support available through this nonprofit organization dedicated to helping manufacturers explore innovative technologies through prototyping support, new composite machine capabilities, and research/testing of new technologies and process improvements.