AdvanceCT +1 (860) 571-7136

Business Entity Formation/Management

How do I make changes to my business filings?

The following details provide guidance for an existing business wishing to make changes to their existing business filings. If changing the business structure, it is recommended that legal counsel be sought.

If you are forming a subsidiary, please review the details outlined in the following link.