In light of the current health emergency, AdvanceCT wants to help businesses across the state. Please provide your feedback, and if you want to help other businesses in need, please add your contact information at the end of the survey so that we can contact you.
In addition, the following programs and resources are designed to help Connecticut businesses:
To donate to meet a COVID-19 need here in Connecticut, go to 4-CT.org.
- Thursday, April 9th, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Statewide Conference Call for Employers
Hosted by CT DECD, with representatives from the CT Insurance Department, Department of Banking, and the Small Business Administration.
Call: 888.456.0326, passcode: 2802806#
- Thursday, April 9th, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
COVID-19 Webinar with Congressman Joe Courtney
Hosted by North Central CT Chamber of Commerce.
- Friday, April 10th, 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
The Cares Act and the PPP
Hosted by Hartford Business Journal and New Haven Biz
*Views discussed in these webinars, conference calls and podcasts do not necessarily reflect the views of AdvanceCT. This list is a compilation of webinars taking place around Connecticut, hosted by associations, organizations and other professional groups throughout the state.
State Programs & Resources
- Extension of state business tax filings
- Deferral of sales tax and room occupancy tax payments
- Deferral of mortgage payments
- Deferral of insurance premium payments
- Shared Work unemployment program
- Manufacturing Innovation Fund grants for manufacture of medical equipment and supplies.
Federal Programs & Resources
- U.S. Small Business Administration emergency loans
- Available tax credits and deferral of payroll taxes
For additional guidance:
- See Governor Lamont's updates.
- Go to business resources for information on sustaining business operations during the COVID-19 emergency.
- Call or email the CT Department of Economic and Community Development at 860-500-2333 (Small Business Hotline) or email to email@example.com.