The CT Town Profiles are two-page summaries of demographic and economic information for each of Connecticut's 169 municipalities that contain information about population, major employers, education, fiscal issues, labor force and housing.
AdvanceCT has partnered with the Connecticut Data Collaborative to create interactive profiles that enable users to visualize and compare geographies for various indicators on CTData.org.
Please note: These profiles are the property of the AdvanceCT. They can be used free of charge as long as AdvanceCT is given recognition and that you notify us of how you will be using this information.
The CT Town Profiles are free for public use and are continuously updated as new data becomes available. They serve a broad audience and can be utilized in a number of ways, for example:
- Entrepreneurs looking to determine markets and how to grow their business
- Real estate professionals who need to portray a region
- Municipalities conducting strategic planning and updates to plans of conservation and development
- Economic development professionals preparing context for grant and other funding requests
- General public who are interested in learning more about their current or potential hometown